- Discover state-of-the-art scientific infrastructure and investor-ready startups in the Baltics
- Meet Nobel prize winners, 1300 key sector players and decision makers from more than 40 countries
- Learn about EU strategic directions and funding opportunities
- Tell the world about your discovery at the international conference, exhibition and networking events.
Life Sciences Baltics 2016 Forum
|September 12-13||9:00-18:00||Entrepreneurship Masterclasses for startups|
|September 13||19:30-21:30||Welcome Reception|
|September 14||19:30-21:30||Gala Dinner|
|September 15||16:00-17:00||Farewell Bistro|
International Conference and Seminars
Nobel Prize laureate, world-class speakers, prominent figures and organizations, high level public officials and regulatory bodies, leading life sciences experts and key corporate players.
B2B Partnership Event
Pre-scheduled individual meetings among forum participants.
A great one-stop-shop to meet key sector players, associated manufacturers and service providers.
Startup pitch session for investors.
Welcome cocktail, Gala dinner, sightseeing tours and other social events, providing additional opportunity for networking.
Life Sciences Baltics 2014 Highlights
- More than 1000 life sciences sector key players and decision makers from more than 40 countries (Main countries: Israel, USA, UK, Germany, Sweden, Japan, Oman), regulatory bodies and government representatives. Participants by sectors: 23% Biotech; 16% Pharma; 16% Medical devices; 5% Lasers; 12% Consulting; 12% Non-profit/public organisations; 16% other.
- More than 80 lectors at the international LSB2014 conference and MAP Kinases II conference.
- 56 companies and universities at the international exhibition.
- More than 450 participants at the b2b partnership event.
- 21 start-ups in start-up programme.
- 250 participants visited 15 Lithuanian companies and universities.
- Intel Business Challenge Europe 2014 finals with 24 best teams from Europe.
Thermo Fisher Scientific · Merck · Teva · MOOG · Baxter · MSD · Genzyme · P&G · Parexel · ORBIMED · Grindeks · GSK · Ekspla· more than 100 companies from Israel
Pharmaceuticals · Medical diagnostics and pharmacology ·Biotechnology · Molecular and cell biology · Medical devices·Reagents and equipment · Bioinformatics · Bioengineering ·Research and development · Laboratory, analytical, diagnostic equipment and methods · Biochemistry · Industrial analysis ·Documentation · Environmental, industrial biotechnology